perjantai 21. joulukuuta 2012

All I want for Christmas...

When I was asked what I wanted for Christmas this year, the first thing that came to a geek girl´s mind was : A sonic screwdriver, of course! And then I was met with a slow stare and the expression on the other person´s face was pretty much: "What the hell is she on about, AGAIN?!?" After that you can be sure that you won´t get what you want this year either. What is a geek to do? Go shopping online herself. In case you didn´t know it yet, BBCShop is an absolute treasure box. Yesterday my package finally arrived! Yay! And they also sent me something extra...

Well, it´s not actually sonic but anywhooo. Just want I wanted! Don´t get me wrong, I adore Eleven, but TEN is my Doctor. No doubt about it. That´s why the replica of Ten´s screwdriver. Oh happy day!

With these words I want to wish you all a happy and relaxing Christmas!

And remember, DON`T BLINK !

 

Ei kommentteja: